- Health and safety is of paramount importance in all operations carried out by the Company and as a result we have an excellent safety record.
- The Company is committed to continually seeking to improve its services to the client.
- External safety officer appointed on a full time basis to monitor, audit and review all site operations, procedures, systems and administration.
- All Employees trained to NVQ level 2 standards and certified with CSCS and CTA.
- Selection of domestic subcontractors trained to NVQ level 2 standards and certified with CSCS and CTA.
- Recent Safety awards include the following:
- Health and Safety Commission – European Safety Week 2001.
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals Safety Competition 2003 - Winner at Macclesfield Works.
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals Forum 2004 – National Winner.
- British Safety Council – International Safety Award 2006-2008
- Now Progressing towards ISO 14001 - Environmental Management Standard - Certification by the end of 2009